WIOsense GmbH & Co. KG built the WioKey app and its web-extension companion as an Open Source application. This Service and its functionatility is provided by WIOsense GmbH & Co. KG at no cost and is intended for use AS IS.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that
- Google Play Services (Android bundle for Android Play Store Services)
- Firebase Analytics (on Android, iOS, web-extension for in-app events)
- Firebase Crashlytics (on Android, iOS for in-app crash reports)
- Facebook SDK (on Android, iOS for social media campaigns conversion analytics)
- Firebase Cloud Messaging (on Android, iOS, web-extension for push-notification management and functional data communication)
- AWS Simple Queue Service (on Android, iOS, web-extension for functional data communication)
Other personal information authentified and processed by the mobile / web apps pertaining to online accounts and services used by our users SHALL NOT BE SHARED with other third parties or made available, being treated as personal, private information that shall never leave the mobile devices without the explicit request or consent of the users’ themselves.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect crash-specific data and traces (through third party products, i.e. Firebase Crashlytics) referred to as called Log Data. This Log Data may
include information such as:
- your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address,
- your device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service,
- time and date during the Service crash
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device internal memory. This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ and leverage third-party libraries and components from other companies and/or individuals as mentioned above due to the following reasons:
- to facilitate our Service,
- to provide the Service on our behalf,
- to perform Service-related services;
- to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used;
- to improve the quality of the Service for your satisfaction.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use best in-class technical means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and/or reliable. Therefore, we cannot absolutely warrant or guarantee perfect security.
If you identify any security problems or vulnerabilities with WioKey, please contact email@example.com with a security disclosure and report of the identified issues.
We practice a fortnight (2 weeks) security disclosure policy, time in which we will try to address the problems and provide a fix. Therefore we kindly ask you to delay any planned public vulnerability disclosure either until 2 weeks have passed or a fix has been issued to allow for this process to take place.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided
us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian
and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that
we will be able to do necessary actions.
this page. This policy is effective as of 2020-06-12 and current version is as of 2020-08-31.